So what exactly is casual wear? It simply refers to relaxed or informal way of dressing. Leisurewear or casualwear emphasizes on comfort over presentation and personal expression over formality. Jeans and t-shirt is considered as the casualwear uniform across the globe. Normally such clothes are made of cotton, jersey, denim, polyester etc. fabrics. Let’s list out reasons why to choose this over other forms of dressing.
- Comfort:- There is nothing more comfortable and hassle-free like a T-shirt and loungers, jeans, believe me!
- Flexibility:- Casual wear allows much more freedom of movement than any formal wear you can possible wear. You even go out for a walk/jog in them without feeling the need to change!
- Stress-free:- Uncomfortable clothes will get annoying after a while and add on to your stress. So why not change what you can control?
- Equality:- Wearing casuals diminishes the gaps between social hierarchies and nurtures an environment of equality within a group of people from diverse economic backgrounds.
- Self-Expression:- You can simply be yourself as there are no rules when it comes to casual dressing!
- Efficiency:- Do more while you are at ease and saving bills at the same time.
- Economical:- Casual wear does not demand for heavy on the pocket laundry or dry cleaning bills. You can maintain them within the comfort of your home without spending a fortune on them every time to want to wear them.
- Athleisure:- Follow the latest trend in fashion. From celebs to citizens, it’s everywhere!
- Productivity:- Don’t we all get things done quicker when we are in our comfy clothes? So yes wear your casuals when your to-do-list gets long!
- Approachable:- When you give out a chill vibe, people will naturally feel less apprehensive to come talk to you. Be comfortable & network more, win-win!
- Sense of fun:- Casuals will automatically induce a lighter mood and you will
- Chill Environment:- You create the environment around you according to how you feel. Need I say more?
- Dual purpose:- So yes you can do everything while wearing the same outfit the entire day and not taking the trouble to change clothes 3 times a day!
Dual purpose: So yes you can do everything while wearing the same outfit the entire day and not taking the trouble to change clothes 3 times a day!
Shop trendy casuals & athleisure from www.Bumchums.in